Steve
Not looking forward to today, the slant bank has now flowed out of the small beer fridge and into the main fridge's salad draw, time to get organised and do some re-slanting.

a.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Pinto
Your real problem is that you need another brewing fridge, steve... [rofl]
Beer is like porn - you can buy it easily enough, but its so much more fun to make it [wink]
Quote 0 0
Steve
Pinto wrote:
Your real problem is that you need another brewing fridge, steve... [rofl]


No the problem is i must have around 300 slopes to organise, and they are growing fast, no pun intended.


Edit, my slant fridge is one of them small beer fridges.
Quote 0 0
Pinto
Yep - bigger fridge then [tongue]. And might as well get another freezer, they'll be putting hops on sale soon making room for new stock....
Beer is like porn - you can buy it easily enough, but its so much more fun to make it [wink]
Quote 0 0
Steve
Pinto wrote:
Yep - bigger fridge then [tongue]. And might as well get another freezer, they'll be putting hops on sale soon making room for new stock....


No more hops for me, i still have around 40 kg [rolleyes]
Quote 0 0
Hops_and_Dreams
Steve wrote:
Not looking forward to today, the slant bank has now flowed out of the small beer fridge and into the main fridge's salad draw, time to get organised and do some re-slanting.

a.jpg 

Better than using it for actual salad storage.
Quote 0 0
Steve
Hops_and_Dreams wrote:
Better than using it for actual salad storage.


Salad is for freaks, and you don't get a tummy like mine through eating salad!
Quote 0 0
Pinto
Steve wrote:


Salad is for freaks, and you don't get a tummy like mine through eating salad!


6 packs are for underweight little boys [rofl] real men pack a keg [wink]
Beer is like porn - you can buy it easily enough, but its so much more fun to make it [wink]
Quote 1 0
Hops_and_Dreams
Pinto wrote:


6 packs are for underweight little boys [rofl] real men pack a keg [wink]

There's no danger of me getting a 6 pack any time soon.
Quote 1 0
Piperbrew
I reckon you have more yeasts strains than Kim Jong has Anthrax spores [smile]
Quote 1 0