Clibit Show full post »
Bunglebrewsbeer
Cheers will have a look at those. Do you still have that corny?
Quote 0 0
Clibit
Bunglebrewsbeer wrote:
Cheers will have a look at those. Do you still have that corny?


Yeah. You after one?

Another great stout recipe is this one, especially if you want chewy - the Black Sabbath was loosely based on it, if I remember right ...

http://beerandwinejournal.com/supercell-stout/

I've got the AG metric recipe in Brewmate if you're interested.
Quote 0 0
Bunglebrewsbeer
Yeah I'd take it off your hands if you are not wanting it. Looking to get another. Get paid in 2 weeks will sort it then. That recipe sounds good too. Is the IBU high? I've not really much knowledge of stouts.
Quote 0 0
Clibit
Bunglebrewsbeer wrote:
Yeah I'd take it off your hands if you are not wanting it. Looking to get another. Get paid in 2 weeks will sort it then. That recipe sounds good too. Is the IBU high? I've not really much knowledge of stouts.


Ok I need to make a decision on the corny, will let you know. If I keep it, the homebrew company has reconditioned ones for about £42.

IBUs on dry stouts are usually pretty high. I think 55 IBUs with 1064 OG is fine.
Quote 0 0
Bunglebrewsbeer
No probs. See what you want to do. If you don't want it give me a shout. Do you say you have that recipe in normal measurings?
Quote 0 0
Clibit
Bunglebrewsbeer wrote:
No probs. See what you want to do. If you don't want it give me a shout. Do you say you have that recipe in normal measurings?


Yes, I can do any of the three stout recipes above in metric measures, any batch size, how many litres do you want to make?
Quote 0 0
Bunglebrewsbeer
Prob 23 that's what I usually do.
Quote 0 0
Clibit
Bunglebrewsbeer wrote:
Prob 23 that's what I usually do.
Is the Supercell the one you fancy ? It's here...


https://www.homebrewinguk.com/post/supercell-stout-8622320?pid=1296716395#post1296716395
Quote 0 0