Inkbird Show full post »
Womble
Could this be a scam ?  Is somebody out there phishing ?

"Hey friends Don't miss" ... odd grammar, a direct transitive verb requires an object ...

Multi-tasking, easy, drink beer and watch telly.
Quote 0 0
Clibit
Womble wrote:
Could this be a scam ?  Is somebody out there phishing ?

"Hey friends Don't miss" ... odd grammar, a direct transitive verb requires an object ...



Its genuine.

Who else would like a free Inkbird temperature controller?
Quote 1 0
Womble
Okay, I really will have to do something about the paranoia !
Multi-tasking, easy, drink beer and watch telly.
Quote 0 0
Pesho77

 Get a beer and chill.

 Pesh
Quote 1 0
Steve
Womble wrote:
Could this be a scam ?  Is somebody out there phishing ?

"Hey friends Don't miss" ... odd grammar, a direct transitive verb requires an object ...



I'm always in the back ground [wink]
Quote 0 0
Womble
Steve wrote:


I'm always in the back ground [wink]


aaah Big Brother, Victory Ink Birds are the best comrade

Watching a TV series at the mo' called Tchernobyl ... very good, got the KGB running round my head.


Multi-tasking, easy, drink beer and watch telly.
Quote 0 0
Clibit
Womble wrote:


aaah Big Brother, Victory Ink Birds are the best comrade

Watching a TV series at the mo' called Tchernobyl ... very good, got the KGB running round my head.




Steve = KGB 
Quote 0 0
Womble
Not going to be doing my paranoia any good this ... [facebook-emoticon--terrified-with-fear]
Multi-tasking, easy, drink beer and watch telly.
Quote 0 0
Robert
Womble wrote:
Not going to be doing my paranoia any good this ... [facebook-emoticon--terrified-with-fear]


Try not to let it bother you. Remember...
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
Quote 0 0
Womble
Oh no ... there's even more of them lurking in the background ...


Multi-tasking, easy, drink beer and watch telly.
Quote 0 0
Pesho77
Womble wrote:



Watching a TV series at the mo' called Tchernobyl



 Its been good so far id recommend it.

 Pesh
Quote 0 0
Inkbird

Morning all [wave]
Congratulations to the lucky winner Gregles! [thumb] Pls send us a pm about your address.
Also,thank all the participants of this activity!
Please feel free to send us message if you have any question on Inkbird units. 

Quote 2 0
Clibit
Inkbird wrote:

Morning all [wave]
Congratulations to the lucky winner Gregles! [thumb] Pls send us a pm about your address.
Also,thank all the participants of this activity!
Please feel free to send us message if you have any question on Inkbird units. 



Congratulations Greg, and a huge thanks to Inkbird! 
Quote 1 0
hichaechoc
Clibit wrote:


Congratulations Greg, and a huge thanks to Inkbird! 


Yeah, that was generous of them, I've taken advantage of the 20% off voucher since one of these is just not enough [rofl]
Quote 0 0
Inkbird
Clibit wrote:


Congratulations Greg, and a huge thanks to Inkbird! 


It's Inkbird pleasure! Cheers!
Quote 4 0